- leonard: hey sheldon
- the audience titters softly, a few women taking sewing needles out of their bags in preparation for the oncoming hilarity while men click penknives
- leonard: i hear that you'd be hard-pressed to locate someone who hates our show, according to yahoo
- the audience begins a cabblistic rite of self-sacrifice, the women performing unspeakable actions with the sewing needles while the men wave blood-soaked knives about frantically, chanting in ancient tongues gone by
- sheldon: what you're hard-pressed to find is me -not- hating this poorly coded SNES emulator
- the audience is no longer human, merely a shadow of what once was, blackness filled with glowing eyes and the screams from beyond the beyond, the gnashing of teeth and tearing of sinew the only sound effects filling the air as pox-marked laughter creeps through the speakers of all watching, resulting in horrific, worldwide suicides
- 15 minute English oral tomorrow.
- SAT saturday.
- Key Club Spring Zone Rally sunday
- Working the
polespolls for 13 hours Tuesday
- giant clusterfuck of things to come in the next 2 weeks
Within less than 3 weeks, Blake Harnage showed up at the restaurant where I’ve had my past 2 birthday parties and Casey Anthony lived in the church that I would wait in car line next to for all 6 years of elementary school.
Both within 1 mile of my house.
The 1st day
The 2nd day
The 3rd day